||Ali Idri is a Full Professor at the Computer Science and Systems Analysis School (ENSIAS, University Mohammed V, Rabat, Morocco). He received the Master and Doctorate of 3rd Cycle in Computer Science from the University of Mohamed V in 1994 and 1997 respectively. He received a Ph.D. in Cognitive and Computer Sciences from the University of Quebec at Montreal in 2003. He is the head of the Software Project Management Research Team since 2010 and the Chair of the department Web and Mobile Engineering for the period 2014-2020. He was ranked at the 3rd position of the Top-Ten researchers in the field of software effort estimation according to the study “Research Patterns and Trends in Software Effort Estimation (Information and Software Technology 91 (2017) 1–21). He was recently ranked 2nd of the Top-Ten researchers in doing Systematic Mapping Studies in Software Engineering according to the study “Landscaping systematic mapping studies in software engineering: A tertiary study”. He is an Associate Editor of BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. He is an Editor of the Scientific Africain Journal (Elseiver). He is very active in the fields of software engineering, Software Quality, Machine Learning and Medical Informatics and has published more than 200 papers in well-recognized journals and conferences.
You can contact Ali at ali.idri @ cosmic-sizing.org.
Some Publications in COSMIC and Software Quality:
- Bachiri, M., Idri, A., Abran, A., M. Redman, L., Fernández-Alemán, J.L., Sizing Prenatal mPHRs using COSMIC Measurement Method, 43:319, Journal of Medical Systems, 2019
- Bachiri, M., Idri, A., Redman, L., (…), de Gea, J.M.C., Fernández-Alemán, J.L., COSMIC functional size measurement of mobile personal health records for pregnancy monitoring, 8th worldCIST Conference, April 16-19, LaToja, Spain 2019
- Sardi, L., Idri, A., Readman, L.M., Alami, H., Bezad, R., Fernández-Alemán, J.L. Mobile health applications for postnatal care: Review and analysis of functionalities and technical features, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 184, art. no. 105114, 2020
- Idri, A., Bachiri, M., Fernandez-Aleman, J.L., Toval, A., ISO/IEC 25010 Based Evaluation of Free Mobile Personal Health Records for Pregnancy Monitoring, COMPSAC, July 4-8, Turin Italy 2017
- Bachiri, M., Idri, A., Fernández-Alemán, J.L., Toval, A, Mobile personal health records for pregnancy monitoring functionalities: Analysis and potential, 134 Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 2016, 121–135