To support the acceptance of the COSMIC method the Education Committee will develop teaching material at the university level. Material for various levels of learning will be addressed:
- Introduction of COSMIC concepts and related usage, for management related topics
- Introduction to COSMIC measurements rules with small examples, for software estimating topics
- More detailed COSMIC measurement rules for the actual measurement of projects
The university training material will include four components:
- Reading material
- Teaching material, possibly including video material
- Small exercises
- Exam questions
The materials will first be developed in English.
The Chair of the Education Committee is Nelly Condori – Fernandez.
Other members of the Education Committee are:
- Manar Abu Talib (United Arab Emirates)
- Sanae Saadaoui (Belgium)
- Asma Sellami (Tunisia)
- Sylvie Trudel (Canada)
- Monica Villavicencio (Ecuador)
The Education Committee will work in cross collaboration with the Certification Committee.
Presentation material on the COSMIC method can be found on our SlideShare.