There are a growing number of open source and commercial tools that have been created to support the COSMIC methodology. The COSMIC organisation takes no responsibility for these tools. All are web applications or SaaS unless otherwise stated.
Record/Measure CFP counts
Automated COSMIC sizing from Requirements
- ScopeMaster – Analyser, sizing and QA of user stories (English, Italian, Spanish & Portuguese).
- ScopeMaster Story Analyser for Jira – App For Jira Cloud
Tools that perform early estimations in CFP
- Software Risk Master, Namcook Analytics – pre-requirements model-based estimation.
- ScopeMaster Analyser – estimations from automated requirements sizing.
- COSMIC Docs* – Mobile app version of the COSMIC Documentation. English and Spanish
Tools for CFP-based estimation
- SEER for Software, Galorath – Windows Application
- SoftwareExpert – App for Android
- TruePlanner – Windows Application
Software Requirements Tools that can use CFP sizes
- These tools are developed and maintained independently of COSMIC. COSMIC organization does not have any role in ensuring correctness and nor does it assume any responsibility. Please send any comments/suggestions to [email protected]
- * Uses COSMIC copyrighted materials and pays royalty to COSMIC.