COSMIC research award
We have asked the COSMIC community to nominate research papers on the COSMIC method for the research award. This research will be rewarded on October 8, during the upcoming IWSM Mensura conference in Haarlem. The COSMIC research award honours scientific research that is instrumental for a better use of the COSMIC method.
Five papers have been nominated for this award:
- Luigi Lavazza and Sandro Morasca, Empirical evaluation and proposals for bands-based COSMIC early estimation methods, Information and Software Technology 109 (2019) pp 108-125.
- Mariam Bachiri, Ali Idri, Leanne Redman, Alain Abran, Juan Manuel Carillo de Gea and José Luis Fernández-Alemán, COSMIC Functional Size Measurement of Mobile Personal Health Records for Pregnancy Monitoring, WorldCIST19, pp 24-33, 2019.
- Anureet Kaur and Kulwant Kaur, A COSMIC function points based test effort estimation model for mobile applications, Journal of King Saud University – Computer and Information Sciences, March 6, 2019.
- Gabriele de Vito, Filomena Ferrucci and Carmine Gravino, Design and automation of a COSMIC measurement procedure based on UML models, Software & Systems Modeling, April 25, 2019.
- Kenza Meridji, Khalid T. Al-Sarayreh, Alain Abran and Sylvie Trudel, System Security Requirements: A Framework for Early Identification, Specification and Measurement of Related Software Requirements, Computer Standards & Interfaces (2019)
An independent jury is reviewing these papers and will decide who will win the COSMIC research award.