COSMIC Sizing Forums COSMIC community COSMIC Research award

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jayakumar KR 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Gabriele De Vito
    Participant

It was absolutely fantastic to attend the IWSM-Mensura 2019 conference in Haarlem, and it was delightful, thrilling and magical to receive the COSMIC Research Award.

I felt a real sense of privilege to be bracketed with Alain Abran, Frank Vogelezang, Sylvie Trudel, Francisco Valdés Souto and Jayakumar KR.
    I would like to express again my sincere gratitude to the jury for voting in favour of my paper.

Many thanks to my co-authors, Filomena Ferrucci and Carmine Gravino, without whose help I could not have achieved nearly as much.

My heartfelt thanks goes to my parents, especially to my dad who died a few weeks ago, and from whom I learned so much.

A special thank you to all my amazing colleagues and friends, who have always believed in me.

And my final and most important thanks goes to my wonderful wife and my beautiful children, who together are the joy of my life.

Jayakumar KR
    Participant

Thanks for coming to Haarlem to receive the award in person!. Yours was the best among the high quality papers we received this year. Congratulations to you and your co-authors! I am sure you will continue further research on COSMIC and will come out with outstanding research work in future!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.